My first published works occurred in the late 1980s being a piece of poetry in a local Poetry Club magazine as well as an anthology, Beginnings. Since that time, my writings (mostly essays) have appeared in over 20 publications around the world.
From 2002 until its cessation in September 2012, I was a regular contributed for Insight magazine with my "Pagan Pages" which was read by Pagan and non-Pagan readers alike.
Since 1998, my articles have appeared in various inhouse Pagan-orientated newsletters, as well as mainstream magazines including Witchcraft and Spellcraft (Aus), Circle (USA), Rainbow News (NZ), and The Cauldron (UK). I have also had an article appear in the 2008 Llewellyn's Witches Calendar, as well as ezines such as Magickal Light, Goddess Guru, Axis Mundi, and Avalon.
November of 2012 saw the initial publication of my first book, Dancing the Sacred Wheel: A Journey through the Southern Sabbats. Demand was such that by June 2013, only limited stocks remained. The second edition was released in June 2013. More about this book and how you can obtain your own copy can be found here.
I have also contributed to an increasing number of anthologies, including:
Unto Herself: An Anthology in Honour of Independent Goddesses (by Bibliotheca Alexandrina),
Witchy Magic (by Lucy Cavendish and Serene Conneeley),Queen of Olympos: A Devotional Anthology to Hera and Iuno (by Bibliotheca Alexandrina ),
The Faerie Queens: A Collection of Essays Exploring the Myths, Magic and Mythology of the Faerie Queens (by Avalonia Books),
A Mantle of Stars: A Devotional Anthology to the Queen of Heaven (by Bibliotheca Alexandrina),
Paganism 101: An Introduction to Paganism by 101 Pagans (by Trevor Greenfield)
Witchcraft Today - 60 Years On (by Trevor Greenfield), and
By Blood, Bone, and Blade: A Tribute to the Morrigan (by Bibliotheca Alexandrina),
I also have essays awaiting publication in various other anthologies including volume II of Memento Mori, Naming the Goddess as well as a number of devotional anthologies.
The manuscript of my second book is in the process of being finalised and will include some of the many articles I have written on the various aspects of the Goddess, as well as specific rites. This book will be followed by one based around the devotional services I have run as Priestess in Residence with The Goddess House.
In addition to my writing, I have also been presenting lectures and run workshops for over ten years. The following is a list of many of these lectures:
- 2003: New Zealand Pagan Festival (on Southern Wheel of the Year and Understanding Darker Deities). I also led the opening ritual with Chief Druid, Philip Carr-Gomm, and held a Dark Moon ritual.
- 2005: Pagans in the Pub (Adelaide) (on The Temple of the Dark Moon and the Alexandrian Tradition).
- 2006: Pagans in the Pub (Adelaide) (on Ceremonial Magick).
- 2009: Pagans in the Pub (Adelaide) (on The Egyptian Goddess Nut).
- 2009: Australian Wiccan Conference (Adelaide) (on The Dark Goddess).
- 2010: New Zealand Pagan Festival (on Cord Magick and The Dark Goddess). I also led the opening and closing rituals with occult philosopher, Ramsay Dukes.
- 2010: Australian Goddess Conference (Gold Coast) (on The Dark Goddess).
- 2011: Theosophical Society (Adelaide) (on What is Wicca and Folklore of Mid Winter).
- 2011: The Goddess Gathering (Gaia's Garden, Melbourne) (on The Dark Goddess).
- 2011: Australian Wiccan Conference (Tasmania) (on The Dark God).
- 2012: Pagans in the Pizza Bar (Adelaide) (on Ritual Drama).
- 2012: RosePetal Temple (Adelaide) (on Celtic Goddesses and Warrior Queens)
- 2013: WEA Adult Learning (Adelaide) (on talismanic magic and mystical matters)
- 2014: WEA Adult Learning (Adelaide) (on totem animals)
- 2014: WEA Adult Learning (Adelaide) (on talismanic magic and mystical matters - repeated)
- 2014: WEA Adult Learning (Adelaide) (on ancient Egyptian spirituality and "heka")
I have also personally ran workshops on Egyptian Goddesses, The Gods of the Celts, Encountering the Dark Goddess, Embracing the Goddess, The Qalabah and the Tree of Life, Spells and Amulets, Introduction to Wicca, Introduction to Ceremonial Magick, The Pagan Seasonal Wheel of the Year, The Sacred Dreamscape, Numerology, Understanding Metaphysics and much more.
If you are interested in booking me to present a workshop or lecture, I would be delighted to hear from you. Please email me with the proposed topic you are interested in and we can take it from there.