21 December 2012

A Review Received for "Dancing the Sacred Wheel"

Photograph by Polly Lind
It has been a nervous wait over the last seven or so weeks but finally the first "official" review of Dancing the Sacred Wheel has been received.

I would like to thank Polly Lind for her honest review and direct anyone wishing to read it to this page on her blog. 

I met Polly in 2003 at the first Pagan conference I had ever attended which was held in New Zealand, and was attended by some 250 people.  Not only was this conference the first I had ever attended, it was the first event of any kind that I had publically spoken at, not to mention being the first time I had ever run public rituals.

Polly herself is renown for her beautiful and often one-off wall hangings and altar cloths that she sells through her Etsy store.



** For New Zealand orders - there is now a New Zealand bank account set up for direct deposits providing an alternative to Paypal payments.  Please email me for details of this bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment