07 November 2012

Feeling Sorry for the Courier Pigeons

Yesterday afternoon I became the temporary owner of 13 boxes of books, each box containing hot off the press copies of Dancing the Sacred Wheel: A Journey through the Southern Sabbats.  Last night saw the commencement of what I quickly realised would be a long process - individually numbering and writing in each book.

This morning, the first lot of packages found their way into a post box, and as they went throught he slot, a feeling of relief came over me ... finally people who had been patiently waiting, some nearly two months, will shortly be in receipt of the book.

I am hoping that by the end of the weekend, all pre-ordered copies would have been posted out - some even winging their way overseas.

The next step will be contacting book shops (physical and online) as well as attempting to secure a distributor.  All one step at a time :)

Copies can also be ordered direct from me via the Temple of the Dark Moon's web site.


1 comment:

  1. Almost half of the initial copies printed were sold within the first month of release. This has actually surprised (but still delighted) me.

    Feedback is starting to be received and I would encourage people to record what they thought of the book on Good Reads - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16150406-dancing-the-sacred-wheel

    ReplyDelete