19 October 2012

The Wait is Almost Over

This morning I picked up a proof copy of Dancing the Sacred Wheel: A Journey through the Southern Sabbats. I cannot describe the feelings that started to race through me as I held the copy in my hand.  Here was the result of what I had been slowly working towards for the eight or so years, and the result of the seed that was planted nearly ten years ago.

Nervously I started to flick through the book to see whether what unfolded was something I wanted to expose to the world ... yes, all of a sudden, I felt as if I was standing skyclad in the middle of the street.


As they say, we are our own worse critics - but overall, I have to admit that I am rather impressed with the end result.  Apart from a few minor errors that I am hoping can get amended over the weekend, next week we will be back at the printers where copies of the book will shortly be appearing.  This means that by the grace of the Gods, copies hot off the press will soon be finding their ways to home of those who have pre-ordered.

Autographed copies of Dancing the Sacred Wheel: A Journey through the Southern Sabbats can be purchased via Temple of the Dark Moon

International rates will be confirmed very shortly.

Trade enquiries are also very welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment