03 July 2012

Free Tarot Readings Offer

For a while in the late 1990s I used read tarot cards at a local Wytchcraft shop, however since that time, the cards have only been brought out for private consultations whilst I have been focusing on other aspects of my Craft.

In recent times, I have felt myself being drawn back to the cards and have decided to dust them off and re-acquaint myself with their messages of guidence and revelation.

To kick this off, I have decided to offer a FREE five card reading for the first five people to email me.

The deck I will be using is the beautiful Sacred Circle deck by Anna Franklin and Paul Mason (illustrator).  This desk draws on the Pagan heritage of Britain and Ireland, the many sacred sites, as well as the sacred symbolic imagery.  In light of my trip to England and Ireland next year with Dragons Eye Tours, I feel this is a very appropriate deck to re-acquaint myself with.

So if you would like to take me up on this offer, email me your query (with the words "free tarot reading") in the subject line.  I will then notify you if you are one of the lucky five, and if so, I will do the readings this coming weekend and email you the results.

I would also be very interested in your feedback.  This can be made either privately to me or on the Temple of the Dark Moon's facebook page.

I also have a number of oracle decks that I feel I need to re-acquaint myself with as well so stay tuned for possibly more offers.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to find your impressive way of writing the post. Now it become easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thanks for sharing the post.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog.I really likes your blog.It can help any information.
    tarot for free

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tarot is a pack of playing cards, it has also found use by mystics and occultists in efforts at divination or as a map of mental and spiritual pathways.
    Free Tarot

    ReplyDelete