24 February 2012

Light near the End of the Tunnel

It has been a while since I have actually written anything about the progress of the book that I am writing and this is because, after taking a number of months off to finalise other projects, I now have an opportunity to dust off the manuscript again.  One advantage of catching public transport I guess is that fact that I am able to sit back and read ... and in this case, go through what I have been working on.

Since the original idea was put to me in 2003 that I should write a book, the manuscript has gone through various incarnations until I was somewhat happy with the subject.  Then it was undertaking the appropriate research as well as trying to fill in the gaps as not all I found was actually appropriate with the angle that I am working on.


With my final proofing nearing completion before I send the manuscript off on the next stage in its journey, that to an editor, I feel confident to confirm the rumours that yes, I am working on a book about the Sabbats from a Southern Hemispheric perspective that also blends together the traditional myths and correspondences with some of the discoveries my coven has become aware of during each cycle of the Wheel.

For those who have been patiently waiting, the nearly 10 year incubation period is almost over as the light at the end of the tunnel is beginning to make itself seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment